Our fall recreational program is designed for girls and boys ages 4 to 18.
San Ramon FC’s mission is to develop players, character and community through soccer. Players have fun and make friends through the game of soccer while developing healthy habits, self-esteem, confidence, and respect.
Our program offers players a chance to enjoy a team sport while learning soccer skills like dribbling, passing, and shooting.
- U5-U6 program: $180 and no volunteer deposit required (no early bird pricing available)
- U7-U19 programs:
- Early Bird Pricing (March 1 - April 15): $280 + $125 refundable volunteer deposit
- Registration Pricing after April 15: $330 + $125 refundable volunteer deposit
- U5-U6 Program - Players born in 2012 or 2013
- U7-U19 Programs - Players born in 1999 through 2011
Note: In 2016, we implemented changes in how we form age groups. Please view our birth year registration chart.
Generally, practices begin in mid-August and the final game of the season will occur on the first Saturday in November.
Games can be scheduled on Saturdays or Sundays in the fall. SRFC reserves the right to schedule games on either weekend day.
Practices will be at fields or parks in San Ramon.
Game locations will vary depending on your child's age group.
Please email our office manager, Dawn McQuiston, at email@example.com.