For players born in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 | All Skill Levels Welcome
The aim of the Junior Skills Academy is to deliver age-appropriate instruction to children with the purpose of developing correct technique, improving motor skills, building confidence on the ball, and having fun!
Starting in March, Junior Skills players will enjoy a weekly training session on Mondays with our SRFC staff.
SPRING SESSION: Mondays, March 12, 2018 - April 23, 2018
**No clinics on April 2, 2018 due to Spring Break**
- For girls and boys born in 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013
- LOCATION: Central Park Field #3, 12601 Alcosta Blvd (behind Iron Horse Middle School)
- TIME: 5 pm - 6 pm (Birth years 2012, 2013) | 6 pm - 7 pm (Birth years, 2010, 2011)
- STAFF: Jovan Yamagishi and San Ramon FC professional coaching staff
- WHAT TO BRING: Soccer ball, cleats, shin guards, athletic clothes (no jeans), and water
- COST: $100
- Click here to begin registration
The SRFC Junior Skills Academy program is dedicated to the development of U5-U10 children who love soccer and express the desire to play, learn and improve beyond the traditional recreational soccer season. The program’s primary objective is to deliver professional and age-appropriate instruction throughout the year to young players, with the purpose of developing correct technique, motor skills, creativity and building confidence on the ball, all while having fun!
Why choose the SRFC Junior Skills Academy?
- Program instructed by the club’s technical staff and professional coaches
- Proven age-appropriate curriculum designed and directed by the club's technical staff
- Coaching focus on long-term player development
- Psychomotor skill and coordination development
- Soccer anytime of year for children who love the game
- FUN and challenging atmosphere for all children!
- Professional coaches licensed by the United States Soccer Federation